Cremesinus Patior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cremesinus Patior

With passion comes power, with power comes victory

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joke's for fun!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irongale
Administrator
Administrator
Irongale

Male
Number of posts : 302
Shout Out : Student
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Joke's for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Joke's for fun!   Joke's for fun! Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2008, 7:03 pm

Jokes of the day : (wow related)
........... 1...............................................................................................
A orc walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder lol. The bartender says "neat pet, where'd you get it?" The parrot says "Durotar, they're all over the place."

----------2----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paladin dps is like the female orgasm; most people think it's a myth, few people can do it, even fewer can do it well, and most of the videos of it on the internet are fake .

----------3----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many GM's are needed to change a light bulb?
None, its "working as intended"!

----------4-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, a Tauren in full Lightforge armor walks into a bar.
The barman says "Holy cow."

-----------5-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An alliance army is marching across the barrens to raid orgrimmar when a shaman comes running up and makes a rude gesture at the general. The general points to 2 of his soldiers and orders them to kill the shaman. The shaman runs away round a mountain and the soldiers follow.

After a few minutes the shaman comes back with no sign of the alliance soldiers. He insults the general who promptly sends 10 officers to kill the shaman.

The shaman runs round the hill and returns again. The general getting very annoyed orders 40 men to kill the shaman. They all chase him round the hill and for 10 minutes nothing happens. Then one badly wounded soilder comes back limping and says "Sir, it was a trap! There's two of them!"

------------6----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q : How many Alliance does it take to take one Horde out?

A : Ten. One to kill the Horde, and nine to tell him how good he looks doing it.

------------7------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tauren is walking past the beach, and sees a pixie hurt.
The tauren helps her, and in trade, the pixie gives him 3 wishes, but...
for every wish he does, the gnomes get it 2 times.
Tauren: I wish I had 6100 gold.
Pixie: Hihihihi... granted, now the gnomes have 12200 gold, hihihihihi.
Tauren: Arggh! I wish I had 2 epic mounts!
Pixie: Hiiihihihihih! The gnomes have 4 epic mounts!
Tauren: Oh god damnit, you know... I always wanted to donate half a liver.

-----------8---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Illidan was cooking one of those boars of Shadowmoon Valley to have a dinner with Essence and Supremus.

But Illidan couldnt cook it and they needed to have a pizza instead. Why? Well, Illidan just keeped saying at the boar: "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

-----------9-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A human, a dwarf and a gnome are chilling out in Stranglethorn Vale when they get captured by a band of voodoo-trolls, and taken to their voodoo island. They think their time is spend and that they will be eaten. But trolls, being the kind and loving creatures they are, give the prisoners a chance to free themselves by collecting fruit. So the three split up and search the island for fruit.

The humand is first to return, he's found an apple. To this the chief of the trolls says: "For freedom, you take the apple in the backside!" The human is, ofcourse, hesitant about this, but when comparing being eaten to his other option he chooses the apple. While he's on the ground in anguish the dwarf returns with a coconut.

The dwarf gets the same choice as the human, only with his coconut. He too chooses the fruit, but takes it laughing like a maniac. When the human asks how he can laugh through those unbearable pains the dwarf answers:

"That gnome, he's coming back with a watermelon!"

Last edited by Valash on Mon 19 May 2008, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cremesinus-patior.forummotion.com

Joke's for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke's for fun!   Joke's for fun! Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 3:09 am

I like Valash's ....
LOL... post with numbers with them... I got some jokes too...

--[1]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First: Knock knock...
Second: Who's there?
First: Nobody...
Second: Nobody who?

--[2]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question:
Why didn't the Level 70 Undead Mage attack the Level 59 Human Shaman?
Answer:
He didn't have the guts.

--[3]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a Paladin, small and stout,
here's my mace and here's my mount,
when I see trouble I scream and shout,
pop my bubble and hearthstone out..

--[4]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are your pants purple? It's because you're ass sure is epic!"

What do you call a Tauren with no legs at all?

--[5]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What do you call a Tauren with no legs at all?
A: Ground beef

--[6]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Blood Elf, an Tauren and an Undead are in a bar having a drink when a good-looking female Blood Elf comes up to them and says, "Whoever can say liver and cheese in a sentence can have me."

So the Undead says, "I love liver and cheese." The female replies, "That's not good enough."

The Tauren says, "I hate liver and cheese." She says, "That's not creative enough."

Finally, the Male Blood Elf who was drunk says, "Liver alone . . . cheese mine."

--[7]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: How do Taurens hide in the forest?
A: They paint their balls red and hide up apple trees.

Q: Have you ever seen a Tauren hiding in an apple tree?
A: No, duh... it works!!

Q: How did the gnome die?
A: ... picking Apples

--[8]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: How many gnomes does it take to paint a wall?

A: It depends on how hard you throw them.

--[9]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ironforge, AP): The worst accident in Warcraft aviation history occurred early this morning when a Flying Machine, Piloted by an unidentified Gnomish Aviator, crashed into the graveyard near Thelsamar. As of reporting time, over 300 bodies have been recovered from the crash site and we're still digging.

--[10]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Why won't a Tauren dance?
A: The others would just say "boo!

--[11]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One dwarf asks other:
First: When you make love with your woman, she does it for love or for interest?
Second: Hmmm... It must be for love because she takes very little interest in it

--[12]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Illidan had been surrounded by the police, but he managed to escape.
The chief asks an officer: "Didn't I tell you to place a guard at each exit?"
The officer responds: "That's exactly what I did!"
Curious, The chief ask : "Then how did he get away?"
The officer Replied: "Through the entrance!"

--[13]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day a Human mage named Gilibon was walking out of Stormwind, when he noticed his good friend Karn the Paladin approaching. He was surprised however to notice Karn was riding towards him on what appeared to be a black panther. And of course, a human on a panther is a very odd sight in Azeroth.

So Gilibon goes up to his friend, shocked and asks, "Karn! Where in the world did you get that panther? Its beautiful!

Karn smiled and explained as he climbed off his new mount. "Well, its an interesting story. Yesterday as I was leaving Darnassus, a Night Elf woman rode up to me on this panther. Now this had to be the most beautiful female I have ever seen, Night Elf, Human or otherwise! She was absolutely exquisite!

Gilibon smiled as he pictured her in his head. "Really, my friend? Well what happened then?"

"Well this lovely Night Elf climbed off her panther, proceeded to rip off all of her clothing and lay down on the grass before me with legs opened wide." Karn shrugged as he finished his story. "Then she said to me, 'take whatever you want'."

--[14]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day this Orc warrior gets his eye gouged out by a rabid gnome, terrified of eye patches the orc decides for the rest of his life he has to get a wooden eye. This of course made the other orcs, trolls and tauren make fun of him, for a long long time. Now one night while visiting Brill, there is a dance at the local bar, the orc sees this really attractive undead female and realises that she has a disfigured face (like most of them), the orc immediately gets the idea that since she shares a physical defect much like himself he should try to get her to dance with him. The orc asks her if she wants to dance and she exclaims, "would I!?" The orc says furious, shouted at her "Don't call me wood eye **** face!"

--[15]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: What's worse than a dead gnome in a trash can?

A: A dead gnome in 10 trash cans

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Trick: Just Copy & Paste the --------]

Last edited by voterx on Tue 20 May 2008, 12:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Joke's for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke's for fun!   Joke's for fun! Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 3:29 am

Funniest WOW BULL-CRAP JOKE EVER!

A mighty Orc warrior walks into a tavern to order a drink, and he notices standing on the keys of a nearby piano was a Gnome. A very short Gnome, short for even for one of his kind. And immediately the Gnome starts running up and down the piano keys, dancing, cartwheeling and somersaulting, flawlessly landing on the correct keys time and time again. The music he produced was incredible. This little gnome was just brilliant!

So astonished, the orc walked up to the bartender and asked, "that little gnome is amazing, where did you get him?"

He looked at the Orc and smiled. "Oh I was given this fancy bottle as payment by one of my customers a while back. Upon polishing it, this genie popped out and offered me a single wish. I've had that little guy ever since. Makes me a fortune."

Very curious now the orc asked if he still has this magic bottle, and is excited when the bartender pulls it out from under the table and offers it to him. "Knock yourself out."

Eagerly he accepts the bottle and starts rubbing it, and just as the bartender had claimed, a genie popped out. The magical being stared at the orc and announced, "you have one wish! Make it now!"

Thinking for a few moments, he decided not to be too greedy and just ask for something he had needed for a while. "Okay, Genie. I wish for a nice new axe!"

"Granted!" he said, clapping his hands the vanishing in a puff of smoke. After the smoke cleared the orc found himself holding a nice new pair of slacks.

Angry now, he glared at the bartender. "What's going on?! I didn't ask for nice new slacks, I asked for a nice new axe!"

He smiled back before replying. "You think I asked for a ten inch pianist?"

Nessingway and Nessingway Jr are lying in their tent after a hard days hunting
Nessingway looks up and says to his son , "what do you see son?" and his son replies , Well i see hundres and thousands of stars and beyond that are probably hundreds of planets and beyond that lie the unknow mysteries of space . Nessingway ashamed at his sons foolishness asks " Yes....and what does that mean" and Nessingway Jr replies " Well i suppose in theory that means that there are endless possibilties for intelligent life out there..right?"
Nessingway now angry "NO YOU BLOODY FOOL IT MEANS SOMEONE HAS STOLEN THE TENT!! "

A hunter wakes up early and decides to give his bear some excercise in Hillsbrad. He gets to the graveyard and is walking through it when he sees the Spirit Guide.

"Morning!" says the Spirit Guide
"No" replies the hunter, "I'm just walking my bear"

Last edited by voterx on Mon 19 May 2008, 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Joke's for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke's for fun!   Joke's for fun! Icon_minitimeMon 19 May 2008, 3:44 am

I keep Finding Funnier Jokes... seriously tired of editing....

--[18]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a Human, Gnome, and Dwarf trio of explorers gets captured by a tribe of Trolls in Stranglethorn vale where, tied to posts and surrounded by the whole tribe, the Witch Doctor confronts them.

He explains to all three: You have been found guilty of violating our territory and must be punished. However, according to our ancient laws, you have the right to choose your punishment!! (he walks up to the human). For trespassing, your choice of punishment is either Death ... or Ooga-Booga!

The human doesn't even have to consider. What could be worse than dying in this forsaken wilderness?? "I choose Ooga-Booga".

Immediately, he is cut down from the post and tied face-down to the ground. Ten exceptionally large troll warriors step forth and gang-**** him for an hour. Finally, whimpering and bleeding, he is cast into the river and allowed to get away.

Now the Gnome is up. Horrified by what he has seen, he still doesn't want to die and now knows that he can, indeed, get away, He chooses Ooga-Booga as well. He suffers the same humiliating fate as the human, and an hour later he is thrown in the river and gets away.

The proud Dwarf has been listening to screams of pain for two hours now. He looks the witch doctor in the eye and says, I would rather die than be so humiliated. I choose Death!!

"Well spoken, brave warrior!" The witch doctor replies, then raises his voice so the whole tribe can hear. "I hereby sentence you to death --- by Ooga-Booga!!!"

--[19]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did the undead guy say to the hooker?
"Keep the tip"

Why do orcs make the best gardeners?
Because they all have green thumbs!

What do you call 10 gnomes buried up to their necks in sand?
Not enough sand

What can a two-ton Tauren use for a chair?
Anything he wants!!

--[20]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a hunter was wandering around Westfall when he was captured by Defias Bandits. They inform him that they have to kill him, since he's seen their hideout, but they'll grant him a last request before they excecute him at dawn.

"all I want before I die is a little time with my pet wolf" he says. "he's all the family I have and I want to say goodbye to him".

Touched by the request, the bandits accept. When the wolf comes near, he the hunter wispers in his ear, "now go run off to Stormwind and get my posse. They should be able to bail me out of this!".

The wolf runs off in the direction of Stormwind. Amazingly enough, a few minutes before the hunter is to be excecuted the wolf returns, leading an even dozen stormwind prostitues. Delighted, the bandits agree to party hearty and reward the hunter with another day of life.

Relieved, the hunter talks to his wolf again:

"okay, I'm running out of time here so I need you to get this right. Run back to stormwind and bring my POSSE!!"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/posse

--[21]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A gnome walks into a bar, looking rather distraught. "Any hunters in here with an enormous, 15-foot bear waiting outside?"

A dwarf at the bar looks up. "Yea", he says. "That's Scratchy waiting outside, he doesn't like to go into bars. Why, did he try to swipe at you?"

"No no no" replied the Gnome. "Thing is, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but my mechanical squirrel just killed it".

"That can't be right!!!" exclaimed the dwarf. "Scratchy is 15 feet long and could just step on some squirrel!! I refuse to believe some squirrel killed my bear!!!"

"Fine, don't believe me" said the gnome. "Just go outside and look. There's a 15-foot dead bear outside with my squirrel stuck in his throat!"

--[22]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Female Night Elf, a Gnome and a Troll are bragging.
The Night Elf says: "I'm the prettiest!"
The Gnome says: "I'm the smallest!"
The Troll says: "I'm the ugliest!"
Then an Orc walks up to them and says; "If you want to know for sure, go in this house and ask the magic mirror if it's true."
The Night Elf goes in and comes out after about 15 minutes, and says; "It's true, I AM the prettiest!"
The Gnome goes in and comes out after about 20 minutes, and says; "It's true, I AM the smallest!"
The Troll goes in and comes out after 5 seconds, and says; "What are you talking about, that mirror is broken!"

Defias ship sinks
A Defias ship loaded with yo-yo's sunk in the open ocean.
453 times.

--[23]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An elderly night elf couple were vacationing in Ironforge. They checked into their hotel, and in the morning walked out to see the scenery.

A few hours later, they returned, obviously greatly distressed. The hotel clerk asked them what was wrong.

The husband shook his fist and complained, "this whole region is populated by indecent savages! we had hardly walked down out of the city when we saw a gnome by the road, having sex with a boar!!!"

His wife sobbed, "and then on the return trip, we saw a one-legged gnome leaning on a tree masturbating in broad daylight!!"

"aaw, come on now" said the clerk, trying to comfort the distraught couple. "The poor bugger only had one leg, you can't expect him to catch a boar, can you??"

--[24]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two gnomes go into a bar one evening, and one of them picks up a very open minded, very beautiful and very drunk night elf female. He, his friend and the frisky night elf then went to her place in Darnassus. He then accompanied her into her bedchamber while his friend waited in the next room.

It was then that he heard his freind crying to the female, "I can't do it! I just can't do it!"

The next morning he asked his lucky friend what had happend.

He sadly shook his head in reply. "I just couldn't do it!"

"Performance problems, huh? Couldn't get it up?"

That earned him a scowl. "No!" he snapped. "I couldn't get on the stupid bed!"

--[25]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An orc, a troll and a tauren are wandering through Dustwallow Marsh when they are captured by the guards of Theramore Isle.

They are marched in front of the Captain of the Guard, who tells them "You'll each receive 20 lashes of the whip before you're thrown out of our lands. You may have one wish granted to ease your suffering while you are punished."

The orc steps forward and requests that a pillow be tied to his back while he is whipped. After 10 lashes, the pillow breaks, and the orc is forced to endure 10 painful lashes.

The troll is up next. Grinning smugly, he asks for TWO pillows to be strapped to his back, and escapes without the whip finding his skin.

The tauren is up last. "What's your wish to ease your suffering, tauren?" asks the Captain of the Guard.

"Strap the troll to my back", replies the tauren

--[26]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A human warrior was captured by a vicious tribe of trolls. Upon being bought to their chief, he tells the human that if he can pass three tasks of great difficulty, he would be released. Failure would result in a slow and painful execution. The warrior agreed.

So the chief told him the three tasks. First on a nearby stump there was a large flaggon of Pandaren ale. The strongest of alcohol in all of Azeroth. He was expected to drink the whole thing.

Secondly there was a mean, angry and particularly starving lioness trapped in a pit in the middle of the troll's villiage. She had a thorn in her paw, and the human had to pull it out.

Finally, in a tent was the chieftain's hideous nymfomaniac daughter, the most insatiable female in the land. His final task was to satisfy her.

So deciding to get the three awful tasks over with as quickly as possible, he picked up the flaggon of ale, popped the cork and promptly gulped down every last drop. Needless to say, the powerful concoction effected him almost immediately.

Dropping the empty flaggon, the human staggered drunkenly towards the lioness' pit, and upon arriving at it tripped over and fell in head first. Hideous screams from the human, and roaring from the lion erupted, as the trolls watched a large dust cloud forming within the pit as the lioness attacked her victim. Then there was silence.

A number of minutes later the tribe was shocked, and admittedly impressed when the human, covered in deep bleeding scratch marks, hauled himself from the pit. Then half limping, half staggering he went up to the chief and slurred triumphantly...

"Well that'sh two of your tasksh done! Now where'sh that lion?"

--[27]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a little-known fact that the Dwarf Queen, wife of King Magni Bronzebeard, is incredibly hot. This is because the jealous king hides her away as much as possible to prevent horny dwarves from lusting after her. (According to beta testers, the Male/Female ration among dwarves is approximately 20 to 1).

Before going into battle, when Khaz Modan was invaded during Warcraft 2, he decided to take extra precautions. He had an adamantite chastity belt constructed and fixed to the queen, and he left the only key in posession of his trusted guard captain.

He led the dwarves into battle, confident that his most precious treasure at home was well guarded. Imagine his surprise when his guard captain rode into the field camp.

"Your Majesty!" he shouted. "You have given me the wrong key!!"

--[28]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Whats the difference between a roadkill and a dead gnome on a road?

A: Theres break marks in front of the roadkill.

Q: What's the difference between a useful gnome and bigfoot?

A: Bigfoots been spotted.

Q: Did you know gnomes make the best shoes?

A: The hard part is getting your feet in their tiny little mouths.

--[29]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A human, a dwarf and a gnome all die and are in the graveyard. All being too lazy to run to their corpses, they each decide to hit up the spirit for a rez. The spirit tells them, "You must each tell me how you died, so that I can decide on how long you must stay a ghost. Human, you first."

So the human says, "Ok, imagine this. I know my wife is cheating on me, but I don't have any proof, so I decide to come home from questing early one day to catch her in the act. I walk up to our room at the inn and see steam coming from the bath room, but she is fully clothed and dry on the bed. So I go into the steamy bath room and see a tub full of hot water. I look out the window and sure enough there is this guy--" he jerks his thumb at the dwarf "--hanging on to the window ledge. I stomped on his fingers and he fell, but the gods must have loved him because he landed in the bushes and lived. So I drage the tub over, tip it out the window and it lands on him and kills him. Unfortunately, I lost my balance and fell as well, and died."

The spirit smirks and looks at the dwarf. "Your turn."

The Dwarf says, "Ok, imagine this. I'm on the balcony of my inn room trying to get in some weapon practice with my new plus nineteen stamina axe. Well, one swing goes wild, throws me off balance and I fall off the balcony. I managed to catch myself on a window sill when this idiot--" he jerks his thumb at the human "--stomps on my fingers. I let go, but the gods must have loved me because I landed in the bushes and lived. Then idiot here tosses a tub full of water out the window and kills me."

The spirit chuckles and looks at the gnome. "And what happened to you?"

The gnome says, "Ok, imagine this. I'm naked and hiding in a tub full of water..."

--[30]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being a mage is just like being Irish: Drinkin then fightin then drinkin then fightin then drinkin then...

--[31]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day I was strolling through Mulgore when I ran across a Tauren who farms so much his epic mount is a tractor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

Joke's for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke's for fun!   Joke's for fun! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 4:56 pm

1-
Bank Teller
A middle aged man walks into the bank and says to the young teller, "I
want to open a
fucking checking account". "Please sir", she replies, "we can't have
language like that in
here." "Why the Fuck not?" he asked. "Sir," Came her retort, "I must
ask you to refrain
from swearing." "I don't give a shit what you want," he answers, "I
just want to open a
fucking checking account."
With this the teller leaves and returns in a moment with her branch
manager. The manager
asks if he might be able to help the gentleman. "Shit yes", came the
reply, "I just won 14
million dollars in the lottery and want to open a fucking checking
account." The branch
manager says, "I see, and this stupid, fucking, bitch is giving you a
hard time?"

2-
Harry and his wife are driving in the country when he sees a sign that
says, "Cow For Sale...$5000."

He pulls in and says to the farmer, "There's no cow in the world worth
five thousand dollars."

The farmer says, Oh, yeah? Take a look at this."

He lifts the cow's tail, and Harry sees the cow has a snatch just like
a woman.

Harry gets back in the car, turns to his wife, and says, "It's just
not fair. Here's this farmer with a cow with a snatch like a woman,
and it's worth $5000, and here I am, with you, with a snatch like a
cow, and you're not worth shit."

3-
Two burglars broke into a building and stole a calendar.
They both got 6 months.

4-
One day, a young cowboy and a cowgirl decided to get married.
He was a man of the world and she was an innocent bride with
no experience.
On the first night of their honeymoon the couple washed up
and started to get ready for bed. When they get into bed,
they start exploring each other's bodies.
Things are going fine until the bride discovers her
husband's penis. "Oh my", she says, "What is that?"
"Well, darlin", the cowboy says, "That's ma rope".
\She slides her hands further down and gasps.
"Oh my goodness. What's them?" she asks.
"Honey, them's my knots", he answers.
Finally, the couple begin to make love. After several minutes,
the bride says, "Stop honey. Wait a minute".
Her husband, panting a little, asks, "What's the matter honey?
Am I hurting you?"
"No", the bride replies. "Just undo them damn knots.
I need more rope!"

5-
This wife has been married for seven years and has six kids
and is tired of being pregnant. So, she goes to talk to her
priest, the priest tells her to go and by a ten gallon bucket
and stick her feet in it of a night, she thanks him and goes
off to do as he says.

Well six months later the priest sees her and sure enough she
is pregnant again. The priest asks her if she followed his
instructions, she said yes but that she could not find a ten
gallon bucket so she bought two five gallon buckets.

6-
A man walks into a doctor's office with a frog stuck to his head.
Doctor: How did this happen?
Frog: It started with a bump on my ass.

7-
These are supposedly actual signs that have appeared at various locations across the United States and rest of the world.

Sign in a restaurant window: "T-bone steak $1 Then, in fine print underneath: With meat $12"

A hardware store in Oregon has a sign that reads: "Today's special. Below it says: So's tomorrow."

Sign on restaurant window: "Great food (50,000 flies can't be wrong)."

Billboard facing the road in front of a funeral home: "Drive carefully. We'll wait."

Sign in a Maine restaurant: "Open 7 days a week and weekends."

8-
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling: “Okay! Okay! I’m a rabbit! I’m a rabbit!”

9-
A rookie police officer was out for his first ride in a cruiser with an experienced partner. A call came in telling them to disperse some people who were loitering.

The officers drove to the street and observed a small crowd standing on a corner.

The rookie rolled down his window and said, “Let’s get off the corner people.”

A few glances, but no one moved, so he barked again, “Let’s get off that corner… NOW!”

Intimidated, the group of people began to leave, casting puzzled stares in his direction.

Proud of his first official act, the young policeman turned to his partner and asked, “Well, how did I do?”

Pretty good,” chuckled the vet, “especially since this is a bus stop.”

10-
A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he’s topping 100 mph. He eventually realizes he can’t escape and finally pulls over.

The cop approaches the car and says, “It’s been a long day and my tour is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I’ll let you go.”

The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, “My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!”

11-
A policeman stops a lady and asks for her license. He says “Lady, it says here that you should be wearing glasses.”

The woman answered “Well, I have contacts.”

The policeman replied “I don’t care who you know! You’re getting a ticket!”

12-
Juggler, driving to his next performance, was stopped by the police. “What are those knives doing in your car?” asked the officer.

“I juggle them in my act.”

“Oh yeah?” says the cop. “Let’s see you do it.” So the juggler starts tossing and juggling the knives.

A guy driving by sees this and says, “Wow, am I glad I quit drinking. Look at the test they’re making you do now!”

13-
A Rabbi and a Priest are driving one day and, by a freak accident, have a head-on collision with tremendous force. Both cars are totally demolished, but amazingly, neither of the clerics has a scratch on him.

After they crawl out of their cars, the rabbi sees the priest’s collar and says, “So you’re a priest. I’m a rabbi.

Just look at our cars.

There is nothing left, yet we are here, unhurt.

This must be a sign from God!”

Pointing to the sky, he continues, “God must have meant that we should meet and share our lives in peace and friendship for the rest of our days on earth.”

The priest replies, “I agree with you completely.

This must surely be a sign from God!”

The rabbi is looking at his car and exclaims, “And look at this!

Here’s another miracle!

My car is completely demolished, but this bottle of Mogen David wine did not break.

Surely, God wants us to drink this wine and to celebrate our good fortune.”

The priest nods in agreement.

The rabbi hands the bottle to the priest, who drinks half the bottle and hands the bottle back to the rabbi.

The rabbi takes the bottle and immediately puts the cap on, then hands it back to the priest.

The priest, baffled, asks, “Aren’t you having any, Rabbi?”

The rabbi replies, “Nah… I think I’ll wait for the police.”

14-
A police car pulls up in front of grandma Bessie’s house, and grandpa Morris gets out.

The polite policeman explained that this elderly gentleman said that he was lost in the park…and couldn’t find his way home. ” Oy Morris “, said grandma, ” You’ve been going to that park for over 30 years ! So how could you get lost ? ” Leaning close to grandma, so that the policeman couldn’t hear. Morris whispered, ” I wasn’t lost…..I was just too tired to walk home.”

15-
In prison, you get three square meals a day.

At home, you cook three square meals a day and try to get your kids to eat it.

In prison, you get an hour each day in the yard to exercise and mingle.

At home you get to clean the yard up so you can mow it so your kids can spread more toys all over it so that you can go out and clean it again because little Jr. can’t sleep without his latest lego creation.

In prison, you get to watch TV, cable even.

At home, you get to listen to your children fight over the remote control and get treated to hours and hours of mindless cartoons thanks to cable.

In prison, you can read whatever you want and attend college for free.

At home, you get to read weekly readers starring Dick, Jane, and Spot and worry about how to send Jr. to college and still be able to eat for the next twenty years.

In prison, all your medical care is free.

At home, you have to pawn your mother’s silver and fill out trillions of papers for insurance and hope the doctor will see you before you die.

In prison, if you have visitors, all you do is go to a room, sit, talk and then say good-bye when you are ready or your time is up.

At home, you get to clean for days in advance and then cook and clean up after your guests and hope that they will one day leave.

In prison, you can spend your free time writing letters or just hang out in your own space all day.

At home, you get to clean your space and everyone else’s space, too, and what the heck is free time again?

In prison, you get your own personal toilet.

At home, you have to physically hold the bathroom door shut in order to keep from having someone standing over you demanding to know how long till you’re done so you can do something for them.

In prison, the prison laundry takes care of all your dirty clothes.

At home, you get to take care of them yourself, plus everybody else’s, and get yelled at because somebody’s favorite shirt isn’t clean.

In prison, they take you everywhere you need to go.

At home, you take everybody else where they need to go.

In prison, the guards transport all your personal effects for you and make sure nothing is missing.

At home, you have to lug around everybody else’s stuff in your purse and then wonder who went in it and took your last dollar.

In prison, there are no screaming or whining children or spouses asking you to do something else for them, or screaming at you because you didn’t.

At home….stop me when I get to the downside of jail, will ya?

16-
Two rednecks, Bubba and Earl, were driving down the road drinking a couple of bottles of Bud.

The passenger, Bubba, said “Lookey thar up ahead, Earl, it’s a police roadblock!! We’re gonna get busted fer drinkin’ these here beers!!”

“Don’t worry, Bubba,” Earl said. “We’ll just pull over and finish drinkin’ these beers then peel off the label and stick it on our foreheads, and throw the bottles under the seat.”

“What fer?”, asked Bubba.

“Just let me do the talkin’, OK?,” said Earl.

Well, they finished their beers, threw the empties out of sight & put label on each of their foreheads.

When they reached the roadblock, the sheriff said, “You boys been drinkin’?”

“No, sir,” said Earl while pointing at the labels. “We’re on the patch.”

17-
A prisioner in jail received a letter from his wife:

“I have decided to plant some lettuce in the back garden. When is the best time to plant them?”

The prisioner, knowing that the prison guards read all the mail, replied in a letter:

“Dear Wife, whatever you do, DO NOT touch the back garden! That is where I hid all the gold.”

A week or so later, he received another letter from his wife:

“You wouldn’t believe what happened. Some men came with shovels to the house, and dug up the whole back garden.”

The prisoner wrote another letter:

“Dear wife, NOW is the best time to plant the lettuce!”

Joke's for fun! Fatimabannerag8
Back to top Go down

Joke's for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke's for fun!   Joke's for fun! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Aug 2008, 4:48 pm

1-
The local sheriff was looking for a deputy, so Gomer - who was not exactly the sharpest nail in the bucket went in to try out for the job.

“Okay,” the sheriff drawled, “Gomer, what is 1 and 1?”

“11″ he replied.

The sheriff thought to himself, “That’s not what I meant, but he’s right.”

“What two days of the weekstart with the letter ‘T’?”

“Today and tomorrow.”

He was again surprised that Gomer supplied a correct answer that he had never thought of himself.

“Now Gomer, listen carefully: Who killed Abraham Lincoln?”

Gomer looked a little surprised himself, then thought really hard for a minute and finally admitted, “I don’t know.”

“Well, why don’t you go home and work on that one for a while?”

So, Gomer wandered over to the pool hall where his pals were waiting to hear the results of the interview. Gomer was exultant.

“It went great! First day on the job and I’m already working on a murder case!”

2-
One night a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a fellow stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb and try his keys on five different cars before he found his. The man sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.

Meanwhile, all the other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. As soon as he pulled onto the street, the officer stopped him, read him his rights and administered the breathalyzer test to determine his blood-alcohol content.

The results showed a reading of 0.0.

The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be. The driver replied, “Tonight I’m the designated decoy.”

3-
A shoplifter was caught red-handed trying to steal a watch from an exclusive jewelry store. “Listen,” said the shoplifter, “I know you don’t want any trouble either. What do you say I just buy the watch and we forget about this?”

The manager agreed and wrote up the sales slip. The crook looked at the slip and said, “This is a little more than I intended to spend. Can you show me something less expensive?”

4-
A male driver is pulled over by a cop and the following conversation takes place:

Man: What’s the problem officer?

Cop: You were going at least 75 in a 55 zone.

Man: No sir, I was going 65.

Wife: Oh Harry. You were going 80.

(Man gives his wife a dirty look.)

Cop: I’m also going to give you a ticket for your broken tail light.

Man: Broken tail light? I didn’t know about a broken tail light!

Wife: Oh Harry, you’ve known about that tail light for weeks.

(Man gives his wife a dirty look.)

Cop: I’m also going to give you a citation for not wearing your seat belt.

Man: Oh, I just took it off when you were walking up to the car.

Wife: Oh Harry, you never wear your seat belt.

Man: Shut your mouth, woman!

Cop: Ma’am, does your husband always talk to you this way?

Wife: No, only when he’s drunk

5-
A new man is brought into Prison Cell 102.

Already there is a long-time resident who looks 100 years old.

The new man looks at the old-timer inquiringly.

The old-timer says, “Look at me. I’m old and worn out.

You’d never believe that I used to live the life of Riley.

I wintered on the Riviera, had a boat, four fine cars, the most beautiful women, and I ate in all the best restaurants of France.”

The new man asked, “What happened?”

“One day Riley reported his credit cards missing!”

6-
Signs Your Partner Needs A Vacation

9. Every Tuesday he insists it’s his turn to be the siren.

8. He wants to transfer to a K-9 unit because he thinks he’d look good in a collar.

7. He wants you to call him “Judge Dredd”, and he insists that all suspects should be executed right there on the spot.

6. He talk to himself. Half of him is the “good cop”, and the other half is the “bad cop”.

5. He keeps asking you if his bullet proof vest makes him look fat.

4. He is exchanging donut recipes with complete strangers.

3. The perpetrators beg him to stop talking about his relationship troubles.

2. He wants to hear less talk and more music on the police channel.

1. He keeps handcuffing himself by accident!!

7-
A local policeman had just finished his shift one cold November evening and was at home with his wife.

“You just won’t believe what happened this evening , in all my years on the force I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“Oh yes dear, what happened ?”

“I came across two guys down by the canal, one of them was drinking battery acid and the other was eating fireworks.”

“Drinking battery acid and eating fireworks!! What did you do with them ?”

“Oh that was easy, I charged one and let the other off.”

8-
A policeman pulls a man over for speeding and asks him to get out of the car. After looking the man over he says, “Sir, I couldn’t help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?”

The man gets really indignant and says, “Officer, I couldn’t help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?”

9-
Driving to work, a gentlman had to swerve to avoid a box that fell out of a truck in front of him. Seconds later, a policeman pulled him over for reckless driving. Fortunately, another officer had seen the carton in the road. The policmen stopped traffic and recovered the box. It was found to contain large upholstery tacks.

“I’m sorry sir,” the first trooper told the driver, “but I am still going to have to write you a ticket.”

Amazed, the driver asked for what.

The trooper replied, “Tacks evasion.”

10-
The top 20 things not to say to a cop when he pulls you over.

20. I can’t reach my license unless you hold my beer.

19. Sorry officer, I didn’t realize my radar detector wasn’t plugged in.

18. Aren’t you the guy from the villiage people?

17. Hey, you must have been doing 125 to keep up with me, good job.

16. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical shape to be a police officer.

15. I was going to be a cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

14. Bad cop. No donut.

13. You’re not going to check the trunk, are you?

12. Gee, that gut sure doesn’t inspire confidence.

11. Didn’t I see you get your butt kicked on cops?

10. Is it true that people become cops because they are too dumb to work at McDonalds?

9. I pay your salary

8. So uh, you on the take or what?

7. Gee officer, that’s terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning.

6. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

5. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there is no other cars around, that’s how far they are ahead of me.

4. What do you mean have I been drinking? You are the trained specialist.

3. Well, when I reached down to pick up my bag of crack, my gun fell off of my lap and got lodged between the brake and the gas pedal, forcing me to speed out of control.

2. Hey, is that a 9mm? That’s nothing compared to this 44 magnum.

1. Hey, can you give me another one of those full cavity searches?

Joke's for fun! Fatimabannerag8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joke's for fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke's for fun!   Joke's for fun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joke's for fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cremesinus Patior :: Chat :: Easter Eggs-
Jump to: