Cremesinus Patior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cremesinus Patior

With passion comes power, with power comes victory

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memories of Ragnarok Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irongale
Administrator
Administrator
Irongale

Male
Number of posts : 302
Shout Out : Student
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Memories of Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Memories of Ragnarok Online   Memories of Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2008, 10:38 pm

Hey guys its Valash here! I'm just here to say how I missed the RO days when we would just online and play with friends. Everything had a meaning*cough* cakes *cough*. We even had a guild named " The Monarchy " but it was not a monarchy at all... it was a democracy between friends.... hahaha.

I made a lot of close friends would never forget the times I spent with them Online and Offline.. Thus I'm currently trying out a new RO 1 private server just for fun. I was just simply surfing the net and found this private server.

When I checked it out it the site looked very cool and stylish so I decided to try it out just for fun. The website is called http://www.puddingsro.com/

Check it out if you have time guys! I'm downloading the client now...can't wait to see what's it like.. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://cremesinus-patior.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Memories of Ragnarok Online   Memories of Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 5:15 am

High Rate Server?

Might get alot of bugs and might crash... Be warry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memories of Ragnarok Online   Memories of Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 5:30 pm

Let wait 4 RO2 2 come... then we can all play together... 4gt bout WoW.. Twisted Evil
Memories of Ragnarok Online Fatimabannerag8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories of Ragnarok Online   Memories of Ragnarok Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories of Ragnarok Online
Page 1 of 1