Cremesinus Patior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cremesinus Patior

With passion comes power, with power comes victory

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

money??????!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 12 May 2008, 2:52 pm

how do u get rich without working so hard??? how do u dont need to further ur studies and earn lots and lots of money??? how is it possible if u dont get involve in drugs and whatsoever??? hmmmmmm....
Back to top Go down
Irongale
Administrator
Administrator
Irongale

Male
Number of posts : 302
Shout Out : Student
Registration date : 2008-01-16

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 12:30 am

One suggestion, bet 50billion with " someone " and win...

Sad
Back to top Go down
https://cremesinus-patior.forummotion.com

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 10:26 am

TELL ME HOW!!??!?!?!? I neeed to know
Back to top Go down

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 13 May 2008, 4:05 pm

hey wats the use of betting like dat and wont get it???? hahahahahahaha.....izaak how the hell should i know....u should be answering my question...i think the best way is just to sell cd blue or make them.... lol!
Back to top Go down

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 12:12 am

LOL... I answering your question.... I think you & Anthony are among the rich kids...
Back to top Go down

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 10:40 am

only anthony yg rich ba...not me...he gets a lot of money from his parents and i dont...hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Irongale
Administrator
Administrator
Irongale

Male

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 5:12 pm

Thanks to Daniel now me and my generation can't be rich...
Back to top Go down

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 10:30 am

hahahaha...u sure will be rich egen ba dat...everytime loaded with money only u...hahaha
Back to top Go down
Irongale
Administrator
Administrator
Irongale

Male

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 16 May 2008, 7:31 pm

lol... yeah right! When I start our company crap all of you guys are invited to join in partnership!

We do need an accounten like you Arem! And Also Voterx and the guys of course! All previous members of " The Monarchy " is welcomed!
Back to top Go down

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 20 May 2008, 5:12 pm

so u do need an accountant also...thats nice
Back to top Go down

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Aug 2008, 5:39 pm

1 thing n 1 way only... buy a monopoly n use the money... lol... u r rich in few sec... Laughing
money??????!!!!!! Fatimabannerag8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

money??????!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: money??????!!!!!!   money??????!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

money??????!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1