Cremesinus Patior
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cremesinus Patior

With passion comes power, with power comes victory

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My dream MMORPG...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Irongale
Administrator
Administrator
Irongale

Male
Number of posts : 302
Shout Out : Student
Registration date : 2008-01-16

My dream MMORPG... Empty
PostSubject: My dream MMORPG...   My dream MMORPG... Icon_minitimeThu 27 Mar 2008, 10:08 pm

Being an avid fan of MMORPG's I've played a few of them and find most of them being highly enjoyable and some of them even left wonderfull memories. Thus I've made a short copilation of aspects that i find aluring in an MMORPG.

How my dream MMORPG would look like :-

1. First things first, I really like character creation. I like an MMORPG that provides a good character creation feature. For example, I researched on a few MMORPG's and found two games that provide excellent character creation schemes.

Example :-

a) Ragnarok Online 2
b) Final Fantasy XI

2. Next it would be the game world. I like a game world that is large enough to provide fun exploration while solo or with friends. It must not only be large but it should be soothing on the eye. For example, a game world that is full with lush trees and maybe a few waterfalls and even a beach here and there where gamers can just sit and relax, talk to friends or just enjoy the view of the clear blue waters or the sky.

a) FF XI - Island in the sun
b) RO 2 - Random Exploration
c) World of Warcraft - Beach Party

3. After that it would be the feel of the game. What I mean is the feeling that the game gives you when you venture in the world surrounded by its lore and history. I find this aspect important in understanding the game and knowing your role in that virtual world. Thus a compeling and exciting storyline is crutial to making your stay in that gaming world seem worth while.

a) Final Fantasy XI
b) Ragnarok 2 : Gate of the world
c) World of Warcraft : Wrath of The Litch King

4. Then I'll look at an important part of an MMORPG which is the gameplay. I believe that a nice game should have a nice gameplay which makes fighting monsters and going through dungeons more fun instead of a hassle. Impressive battle mechanics and simple fun just by walking around in the game world is what I look for in this category.

a) Ragnarok Online 2 gameplay
b) World of Warcraft gameplay

[UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Last edited by Valash on Tue 01 Apr 2008, 3:37 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cremesinus-patior.forummotion.com

My dream MMORPG... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dream MMORPG...   My dream MMORPG... Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar 2008, 11:27 pm

Hmm... do you have any guide lines you wanna follow?
Like Low rate/High rate or PVP oriented?
Back to top Go down
Irongale
Administrator
Administrator
Irongale

Male

My dream MMORPG... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dream MMORPG...   My dream MMORPG... Icon_minitimeTue 01 Apr 2008, 3:39 pm

Well... low rate servers would be better. Hmmmm Online games that are on my wishlists are Final Fantasy XI and Ragnarok Online 2 I guess for the meantime.
Back to top Go down

My dream MMORPG... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dream MMORPG...   My dream MMORPG... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 1:19 am

damn... my pc cant even play neapets anymore.... well sort of...
Ape lagi wow and RO2
Back to top Go down
Irongale
Administrator
Administrator
Irongale

Male

My dream MMORPG... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dream MMORPG...   My dream MMORPG... Icon_minitimeFri 04 Apr 2008, 11:49 am

Heard you are still waiting for your new comp through the mail or something?

lol! Hope nothing goes wrong.. confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My dream MMORPG... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dream MMORPG...   My dream MMORPG... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dream MMORPG...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cremesinus Patior :: Gaming :: General Gaming-
Jump to: